Nongshim Japanese Style Udon Premium Noodle Soup
This is a fresh Udon Noodle Cup which is a popular dish in both Korea and Japan. It is a thick, wheat-based noodle, usually served in a mildly flavored broth, seasoned with soy sauce. The soup has a mild flavor and it contains dried seaweed, tempura, and fish cakes. The Udon Noodle Cup is perfect for anyone who prefers a non-spicy noodle dish.
Cooking Directions – Microwave (1000 W)
1. Remove lid. Place unwrapped noodles, sauce, and flakes into the bowl.
2. Pour room temperature water up to the inside line.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes without lid. Stir and serve.
Cooking Directions – Hot Water
1. Place unwrapped noodles, sauce, and flakes into the bowl.
2. Pour hot water up to the inside line.
3. Close lid for 4 minutes. Stir and serve.